“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” – Seneca
Currently leading a team of 8 in the delivery of talent and career management initiatives to local industry clients.
• Coached 12,000+ individuals to successfully develop and implement robust job search marketing strategies and land new positions, with a consistently positive candidate satisfaction rating.
Mentored a team of 12 in the delivery of 15+ career development and transition initiatives resulting in a 36% service response rate against a 30% benchmark and 4.53 candidate satisfaction score against a 4.2 benchmark.
• Achieved 20% lift in candidate satisfaction by researching global best practice, rebuilding eight transition webinar decks, running sheets and descriptors and coaching 30+ facilitators in delivery.
• Researched, developed, secured state champions then implemented a Social Media Advanced Branding Strategy program that actively contributed to the company’s leading-edge in solutions delivery.
• Represented the Asia Pacific region in the design of a visual model and a universally consistent language describing the company’s transition services. Outcomes since adopted and model adapted for global consistency.
• Led 20+ local workforce reductions and delivered change management, redeployment and retrenchment solutions for clients in banking, mining, pharmaceutical and industrial, with a 90%+ take-up rate.
• Delivered 360-degree feedback then coached 20 middle management employees to implement personal strategies that successfully addressed the amalgamation of three Government teams into one.
Consulted, contracted created, facilitated and evaluated learning and development and career management solutions on behalf of corporate entities and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
• Delivered 10+ Certificate IV and Diploma subjects in group settings and one on one on for 3 RTOs, tailoring content to meet specific needs of 1,500+ individuals, with 100% competency success.
• Coached 60+ local council employees on Leadership Development, Project Management, Organizational Capability, Advanced Negotiation and Proposal Development with consistently positive client feedback.
• Delivered 6 Self-Management workshops to 80+ Department of Justice and Attorney at Law that equipped employees with action plans to successfully perform in challenging environments.
• Facilitated 32 industry-tailored selling skills programs to over 2,500 sales staff within a tight 2-month time frame, directly contributing to a banking institute’s 100% sales accreditation success.
• Equipped 12 Resort leaders with Project Management skills to successfully integrate 9 new ‘lifestyle’ apartments with existing facilities, with zero business disruption.
• Facilitated 24 ‘Career Power’ programs for coaches and teams that actively equipped 400+ employees with goal-driven development strategies that successfully contributed to a bank’s succession planning strategy.
• Created and delivered 5 team building and customer care workshops for a duty-free food franchise that lifted sales by 6% and led to a 5% reduction in staff turnover despite a severe downturn in air traffic.
Led a team of specialists in the design and delivery of a professional development curriculum for over 700 pharmacists, managers and front-line staff.
Analysed needs in consultation with key stakeholders, designed a curriculum and developed 15+ L&D programs that successfully provided measurably consistent franchise management and service standards across all 95 sites.
Custom designed in partnership with Monash University Australian Centre for Retail Studies (ACRS) a tertiary accredited financial management program which met industry-specific needs and reported EBIT increases of up to 3%.
Liaised with industry experts and designed a 'fast track' Pharmacist Graduate professional development program including eight Business Development 'flexible learning' modules, directly contributing to 98% retention and enhanced 'preferred employer' status.
Presented at four national conferences to 300+ Franchise owners, managers and staff on potential bottom-line benefits of developing staff capability, leading to 96% training take up.
Organised and hosted quarterly evening seminars that improved product knowledge of 1,500+ staff by negotiating with industry personnel to deliver short effective sessions, resulting in 35%+ increases in product sales.
Authored a unique Business Management program that provided cosmeticians with the tools to drive cosmetic and fragrance houses on behalf of Pharmacists, the results adding up to 2.5% to bottom-line results.
'Cover letters? Seriously, does anyone read a cover letter these days?’ asked my lovely candidate Liam. ‘Well, that depends on how keen you are to make a fabulous first impression,’ I responded. Our conversation continued…
Liam: OMG Jane, coffee, shopping and wine dates with my mates, so busy, no time to write cover letters! Isn’t my resume sufficient if it’s already proving I can meet the role expectations?
Jane: You’ve been networking; go you! Sure your Resume and LinkedIn profile will...